Back to Action

After a quick peek at the KDE/Gnome progress bars,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/kde_status_bar.html
  http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/gnome_status_bar.html

it came to my attention that we've slipped a bit from having
the various previously completed files updated (esp. with regard
to KDE).

I would like to rally everyone, now that school is out and the
heat (literally :-) is on, to get back into the groove of things
and to pick up where you left off.

Your help and your participation is called upon to yet once more
bring us upto par to where we once where (at least in seeing 100%
across the board :-)

"The Machine" (M.Gamal) is back, giving "The Commiter" (S.Mosawi)
fierce competition ;-)

Where do you stack up next to the big boys (note number of commits),

  http://www.arabeyes.org/people.php

Salam to all and please do contribute/help !!

 - Nadim :-)