Re: Openoffice and Arabic

On 11:50 الجمعة 18 يناير 2002, you wrote:
> Hi,
> Two student-engineers are already working on the arabization of
> Openoffice. Note that openoffice does not support Arabic yet (I18N isn't
> done, so you can't go on translations).
> I will contact them in order to know if they want to go public about it.
I was wondering if they have anything to do with the Arabic support that those
at OpenOffice are working on?  If not, they might consider emailing those at
OpenOffice to offer their assistance or get any more information or
assistance that they might need.  The folks at OpenOffice have had many
meetings, and seem to be working on getting CTL support done quickly to get
it integrated into the main branch.  You can find the info at this site:
http://l10n.openoffice.org/

If you click on the documentation link, also given below, you can read their
meeting notes:
http://l10n.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?JServSessionIdservlets=ntejermnf1

Hesham Hassan