Notes and Reviews..

Salam everyone,

First of all, wow ;) My mailbox is getting packed with
mail everyday, and my most beloved messages are those
from the CVS notification ;)

Okay, while I don't want to indulge into the details
of what has been discussed as of late, I would like
to note a few things:

1. Yasser Chaddad will be supervising the translations
   from now on. That means, he will be making edits/
   modifications/etc, to ensure consistency and harmonize
   all the documents.

   His experience and qualifications make him an ideal
   choice and I ask you all to welcome him to the team.

2. Priorities (which directory to do next) - as far as
   the KDE Translation project as a whole, it is really
   up to the translators. In other words, if you personally
   want to work on a module because of x,y,z then by all
   means, don't let us stop you ;)

   I am not going to set a priority list for anyone. If
   everyone agrees to a certain order that's fine too.
   Simply put, with kdebase/ out of the way, you're free
   to go about it in any way you like.

3. KDE (transliterated in Arabic or use Latin letters),
   I can see there is a division in what should and should
   not be. I was hoping there would be a concensus on this,
   but let me say this -- when translating KDE, keep it as
   is, in latin letters.

   That is simply because it is an abbreviation and we don't
   translate abbreviations and acronyms.

4. Arabic input -- I have seen many posts with people stating
   in an as-a-matter-of-fact manner that you cannot input
   Arabic under KDE, X, or whatever. That is simply NOT true.
   Please don't believe the rumors ;) OF COURSE you can.
   The discussions that were on-going we in regard to how to
   go about ensuring its the default behavior. That's all.

5. Gnome -- yes I will import Gnome files once we are ready and
   done with kdebase/ for KDE (as to avoid distraction).

Good work, and keep it up.