Re: Our next move...

On 10:14 الخميس 03 يناير 2002, you wrote:
> about KOffice , I don't know even if it can be used for arabic
> I mean translating its interface will be a bad thing to do while u can't
> type arabic in it!
I submitted a bug report about that.  Basically, all the letters are rendered
correctly now, and effect like bolding and underlining work... even printing
to a printer or PDF work.  The only thing missing is reversing the text, and
that shouldn't be too difficult since the shaping is already done.

Hesham Hassan