Re: KDE 3

Le Dimanche 17 Février 2002 11:03, vous avez écrit :
> Salam all

Salam Alikom,

> I would like to congratulate you for the release of Beta 2.

 I join my congratulation for arabic team in the arabeyes project.  You are
doing great work. It's very important for our people.

> I have a suggestion...to let maximum number of users get benefit of that
> gret work,why don't you make an article that guides newbies to how to
> install KDE 3 and arabic keymaps...etc Article that takes them step by
> step...

 Good idea. We have in Morocco a project to introduce linux in the school
this year ( 17 schools) My Minister of Education ( Ministère de l'éducation
nationale) and some associations ( Canada) are working to install and
configure  xterm (Xterminals : 486 DX and PI) solution under Linux of course
at them schools.
               http://maroc.levinux.org/
 The Arabic support on KDE 3 is very important for our project and for our
students in the secondary and next time in the primary school.

> We can publish this in linux-Egypt website ( www.linux-egypt.org ) as we
> already have many members there who want to use arabic. What do you think
> ??

 Yes but in arabic language :) because in the Maghreb we don't practice well
english :))

 Thanks

 Salam
 Mohamed
MI    > Maroc Xterm Project member  http://maroc.levinux.org/
MO  > Arabeyes Project   http://www.arabeyes.org/
SA   > Home page  http://webserver.iam.ma/~kebdani1
____
= Mimosa Is Multiple Open Source Answers ...