Arabtex PDF Font Fix and Other Stuff

Hi,
  I have recently gotten into Arabtex, but one thing I noticed is the fact
that it produces ugly fonts in PDF files.  After much confusion and searching
on the net, I figured out how to produce PDFs in Arabic that have beautiful
fonts.  I am Emailing to see if anybody would be interested in me writing up
short Howto on producing PDFs using Arabtex, and some tips and tricks I
figured out using that wonderful package.  At the very least, it should prove
useful to fix the fonts in the PDF you have up on how to use LyX.

Cheers,
Hesham Hassan