Re: write access

First you have to translate the .POT thin "SAVE IT" to .PO  and upload the
PO file by clicking on the PO file and thin
going to "Modify" thin "Add Selection" you file will be colored! like brown
or red..
thin you write click on that file and from the mouse right click menu chose
"commit selection" and a window will open you should write a small commit
about what you did .. is it a fix or a full translation and so on.. any
thing is useful but you must write a commit so other developers can see what
you did and not misunderstand you!

but before updating the file you must do a couple of things..
first we need to check you settings..
first go to
Admin -> Preferences
and at the "Enter the CVSROOT put your user name like this:
USERNAME at arabeyes dot org:/home/CVS

Authentication:
"passwd" file on the cvs server

Use Version: cvs 1.10 (Standard)

go to :

Create -> Checkout Module

in "Enter the module name and path on the server" Enter:

arabeyes/doc/kdei18n

in the same window at "Local folder to checkout to:" put this
C:\CVS

(That was my problem before and I fix that to C:\CVS and it worked!)

after that go to
Admin  -> Login...

and a widow will ask fore you password ...
put your password (duh :o) )
make sure you Entered it "correctly" and thin after that you should be able
to Update you work..
if not copy and past the text at the bottom of the WinCVS this could give us
a clue about whets going on..

Note: Do not translate any file that you see with a .po extensions that you
see! its been translated by others already!
look for a file that has a .POT and does not have a .PO grab it open it
Translate it .. PUT YOUR NAME AT THE TOP and E-MAIL
thin save it into a .PO file with a Unicode UTF-8 Encodings..
Example:
if you find a file that's:
kmail.pot
look for (under it or above it) kmail.po
if you didn't find kmail.po thin grab the kmail.pot and translate it and
save it Unicode UTF-8 Encoding..
and update and commit :o)
I do think you know all of that but I just want to make sure that you are up
and running :o)
hope I helped here..

Salaam
Majed