Re: street arabic

you are right. It can be different. Please, we've been through this 1000
times. The policy is to be as simple as possible. When the terminology is
uniform it's the easiest way. When, it's not, be as imple as possible using
MSA. Priority is to ease of use, not to beauty. The goal is: simple, simple,
simple, simple, simple. Read the Linux Arabization draft.