For Newbies

We hare happy to have the new members such as Ammer and Mohabbel al Halabi
and others ..

Please .. before you translate a single line have a look at this link .. and
the page after it "Next"

http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/gui-step-by-step.html

it is from the KDE translation-Howto .. if you have time I suggest reading it
all .. for for those who just want to start tranlsating now read the two
pages there ..

Important Notes :
- the & is a part of the sting that should stay and possitioned before the
character most suitable for a shortcut
- stings starting with _ (ex. "_:Open File") are not to be translated .. they
are thier to help the translator to understand what is ment by the word to be
tranlsated ..
- No need to create new names for already existing programs .. as most of the
documentations in the internet is with the English name .. no need to name
"Kate" to "al-mofakira" .. you could add a clearifiiny string to it as "al-
mo7arer Kate"
- remember to put your name in the head of the file  to keep track of who did
what :
"Last-Translator: YOUR NAME <YOUR EMAIL>\n"
- Remember that we are using UTF-8 Charset .. not cp-1256 ( Windows Charset)
or ISO 8859-6 .. we do UTF-8 ...

This is what just came to my mind ...
		Take Care and Enjoy Translating ..
			Yours