Re: need your help

NO Don't replace it with wow !!!
did any one  replace it like that !?!?
please for all those who commited files that replaces & with wow check it
again ..
the & is used to Mark a certine Charecter in a word as the shortcut for the
word ..
such is "&file"
will have the letter F as shortcut ( to go with alt-f for instance)
select a charecter that you put the & sign before so that this charecter is
the main char in the work ( part of it's original structure) and it will not
need a shift to apeare ( like a hamza on the alef, or under it) ..

Please All the commiters make sure that you keep the & in the string .. and
that you have your file in the PO format instead of the POT ..

	Take care all
		Yours
		Isam Bayazidi