Re: take a deep breath [was Re: Thanks to Mohammed Gamal,Desktop.po isdone]

the best term for Authorized is : مفوض / مخوّل
i think خوّل/فوض is not the right term

Halabi

From: Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at accessme dot com>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Subject: Re: take a deep breath [was Re: Thanks to Mohammed Gamal,Desktop.po isdone]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:58:03 +0200

It seems that you missed a line that I sent before :
(please, replies that contain Arabic text, fonts are no good to me, please
try to express it in Latin letters) :)

Sorry .. you didn't give much help ...

At 11:49 AM 28/09/01 +0200, you wrote:
Certification ترخيص
Certificate رخصة
Certified مرخص

Authorization تخويل/تفويض
Authorized خوّل/فوض

as "peer" I think we can't change that, cause most of the time it's used to
refer to the well-known protocol "peer-to-peer"
we may even write it in Latin letters!

Authentication توثيق sounds good for me, you may even try تصديق

I'm now thinking of good logical translation for cache, cookie and proxy!!

G.