Re: What's Next...

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 05:20:55PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam ..
> 	OK , the desktop.po is done, kdelibs.po is about to be done .. what's next ?
> I guess we should move to the folder kdebase .. there is important files
> there that are short.. and we could use your help there ..

close close close ;) the next thing will mostly be checking syntax, fixing
(what I will do), and then start talking to the KDE people, so we can put it
up on their cvs. The kdelibs.po being the most important file of all, is what
Thomas wanted to see finished first.

> Of course your help is appreciated where ever you like .. but help is
> better placed where it is needed the most .. after kdebase , we could more
> to kdeutils .. then to kdenetwork , koffice and so on...
> We are waiting for the contributions of Ayman, Gaith, Azzadine and everyone
> else who just started ...

The remaining of the translations are not as vital in priority as the files in
the root directory. I would strong recommend you declare one part (directory)
as your domain and stick to it. After having worked on it for awhile, you will
gradually become the maintainer of that directory. I am trying to work out a
system which makes this process easier.

Keep up the good work! You guys are doing a terrific job, and I know it will
pay off when you see Arabic KDE ;)

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |