Re: Cann't login with Winvcs

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 02:45:57PM +0300, Hamza Soft wrote:
> Dear all.
>
> Thanks first to all guys that help me.I already installed Wincvs and TCL for
> windows .Aftert that i do as عصام بايزيدي said in the paper .but when i try
> to login i get the following error:
>
> *****CVS exited normally with code 1*****
>
> I need your help guys.
> Did that mailing list will tell us what tha time that meeting will hold in
> Cairo Unv. will be or i should refer to the home page.

I am not as to what meeting your are referring to (most of the people involved
in the Arabeyes project are spread across the globe!). As for CVS access, are
you logging in as 'anoncvs' with password 'anoncvs'? If not, then that is the
problem.

Good luck
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |