Re: Problem with CVS

--- Mohammed Gamal wrote:
> Salam alaikum all,
> I Have translated knotify.po file, & since it wasn't
> translated before into .po format then I had to add it
> to the repository, but when i try to add it to the
> repository I get this error message:
> "cvs server: knotify.po added independently by second
> party". What can I do?

As the message notes - someone has already checked-in that file
(Mr. Isam Bayazidi had translated it - check CVSweb).  It might
be a good idea to announce ahead of time which files each person
will be tackling so as not to duplicate work (list-out the next
10 files you'd like to translate that way others could pick-up
others -- just a suggestion).