Re: new editor Yudit

--- Sultan Mohammed wrote:

> I have seen new editor the might support Arabic under
> linux and save in utf-8 format I have tried to use it
> but it was difficult for me.

I don't think Arabic support has been coded-up yet on Yudit.
I remember reading that they are "working" on its inclusion
(don't know what their status and whether one can get/download
preliminary code to test/use).  You might consider emailing
the author with your question (do post back your findings though).

Not much help, I know :-) but thought I'd mention it..