Re: A question in the syntax

Message of 10 Sep 2001 21:40:32 +0100 (BST):

> But I want an answer for my question, do I have to
> include the "Name=" or "Comment=" part of msgid in the
> msgstr or not.

Yes, this is very important. (They also need to have the exactly same
spelling, upper/lower case etc. All this stuff is used for the ubiquitous
.desktop files in KDE. And no, I'm not reading this list, I just stopped by
for a minute and had a short look at your message archive.)

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/