Re: A small idea

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:19:55AM -0300, Mohammed Jamal wrote:
> In order to speed up work, I am going to translate KDE's HTML docs.
> What do you think?
> Do you agree?
>  Thanks

This is only going to make us lose focus of what we are really doing now. The
objective of the KDE translation is to provide an intelligible Arabic
GUI interface. The KDE web pages are not an essential part of this interface.
It would be nice to have them translated at some point down the road, but it
is not for now.

We are on a tight deadline right now. We would like to finish as much as
possible as soon as permittable, to make it into the KDE main branch. So, I
say get on the pot files translation, and leave that for later.

later
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |