Re: mandrake l10n

[--------]

> That looks good. How do you guys do your
translation? What tools do you use,

Personally, I used " acon" to be able to write Arab
under linux (console) (and VI for example as editor(
highlighting .Po file ), . there is also posibility for
using "amxedit" of langbox.com in X server.
For the checking translated file, use the command
use the command "msgfmt -c -v -o /dev/null
file.po" to check for errors
for more look :
http://www.linux-
mandrake.com/l10n/translations.php3

> and are you able to actually see it rendered
properly under Mandrake?

Currently Linux does not support Arabic in graphic
mode, therefore it is preparation to the new libraries
(gtk & qt) which will support the bidi.

Freely ...
 -
I<amel Djaghlouli