Re: some nice screenshots

> I've put some screenshots showing KDE3 with arabic support at
> http://amaoui.free.fr/kde3/index.html

First, Thank you very much Amaoui .. I urge everyone to go and see the
screenshots..

> The widgets mirroring feature doesn't work very well and Konqueror is
> bogus at the moment( it apply
> the bidi algorithm twice).

Please, report any bug to http://www.bugs.kde.org specially those related to
Arabic and bidi, so that Arabic support will be at its best shape with the
final release of KDE.

Another thing, as you can see the Arabic strings and words, you are in a
better place then most translators, almost all of us don't see/know where/how
will be. So please, if you find any odd placed/translated string, give a
note on this list, stating in what program/menu/place did you see it .. that
will really help us to have a better interface, and this is what this KDE
Alpha version is for, for testing, and checking errors..

--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi