Re: QaMoose Dictionary released!

Congratulation for this releasing of QaMoose 1.0.
and i'm very sorry that i cannot contribut coz i haven't arabic enabled on my
pc ... i still wrking on arabic BeOS, ang getting too much compilers error, i
think that i should find another way to do that soon.
Any way, i have attached to this some php files ... that i have written now
(not tested yet :p) hope you find them useful.
and why not releasing the next QaMoose in php.
dic_create.php.txt : create the tables and insert a new user
setup.php : some configuration stuff
mainfile.php : i always add in this file all useful and needed functions for
all others functions.

Good Wrk all

Surlignage Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net>:

> The Arabeyes team is proud to announce its first public package - QaMoose
> version 1.0. QaMoose is an English-Arabic user-defined dictionary to be
> used
> by Arabeyes' translation/documentation volunteers in order to establish and
> retain consistency in the terms used.
>
> This is once again, a demonstration of how Arabeyes does not rely on the
> commitment of individuals to pursue a project. When QaMoose was first
> proposed, Mohammed Sameer started on the project and then vanished! Nadim
> took
> over and completed the project. It is the beauty of Open Source.
>
> Check QaMoose on - http://www.arabeyes.org/qamoose/index.cgi
> The QaMoose project page is on -
> http://www.arabeyes.org/projects/qamoose.php
>
> Please help us celebrate this occasion by submitting your computer terms to
>
> QaMoose at your earliest convenience.
>
> --

Re-flex Admin
http://www.re-flex.f2s.com/

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/
<?php

#---
# $Id: dict_create.pl,v 1.6 2001/10/22 22:17:05 nadim Exp $
#
# ------------
# ------------
#  Dictionary's mysql table creation.
#
#  + Create a terms table
#  + Create a users table as well as "the" main user
#
# -----------------
# Revision Details:    (Updated by Revision Control System)
# -----------------
#  $Date: 2001/10/22 22:17:05 $
#  $Author: nadim $
#  $Revision: 1.6 $
#  $Source: /home/CVS/arabeyes/web/dict/dict_create.pl,v $
#
# (www.arabeyes.org - under GPL license - see COPYING file)
#---

# -----------------
# Revision Details:    (PHP Translation)
# -----------------
#  $Date: 2001/10/23 19:30:50 $
#  $Author: Hatem $
#  $Source: dict_create.php $

if(!isset($mainfile)) { include("mainfile.php"); }

// Update these new user's settings before installing the database

$admin_name_q="Admin";
$admin_email_q="admin at arabeyes dot org";
$admin_passc_q="whyacryptedpass";

// Drop tables if they already exist
mysql_query("DROP TABLE $dict_terms");
mysql_query("DROP TABLE $dict_userss");

mysql_query("CREATE TABLE $dict_terms
(
    id        int     (10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
    english   varchar (250) NOT NULL default '',
    arabic    varchar (250) binary NOT NULL default '',
    latin     varchar (250) NOT NULL default '',
    email     varchar (250) NOT NULL default '',
    description text        NOT NULL,
    hidden    tinyint (1)   NOT NULL default '0',
    can_use   tinyint (1)   NOT NULL default '0',
    status    varchar (20)  NOT NULL default '',
    inspector varchar (65)  NOT NULL default '-',
    PRIMARY KEY (english),
    KEY id (id, english)
)") or die(mysql_error());

mysql_query("CREATE TABLE $dict_users
(
  id        tinyint (3) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  name      varchar (100) NOT NULL default '',
  email     varchar (65)  NOT NULL default '',
  password  varchar (50)  NOT NULL default '',
  privilege tinyint (1)   NOT NULL default '0',
  inspector varchar (65)  NOT NULL default '-',
  setting   varchar (65)           default '',
  KEY id(id)
)") or die(mysql_error());

mysql_query("INSERT INTO $dict_users
                (id, name, email, password, privilege, inspector)
    VALUES      ('', $admin_name_q, $admin_email_q, $admin_passc_q, '1', '')
") or die(mysql_error());

?>