a question

hello,
i have a question which is not related to the translation stuff,,

i finally finished downloading the RedHat linux, i did installed linux in my pc couple times before, and every thing was ok,, but this time when i come to the partitions step.. i have a problem. when i try to add a new partion as a native linux, it gives me an error message which says that there is unallocable area or something like that,, what can i do,, i tried every thing,,,but still have the problem,,, here is some info that might help you:
i have a 20 GB hardisk,,,
i have one partition for windows which is 10 GB
Thats it

any ideas, tips or solutions please...
and sorry for writing this question to the mail list,, but i really need help..
thanx alot