Re: i will strart work in "kdemultimedia" files

On Tuesday 16 October 2001 14:43, you wrote:
> Salam,
> It's a great contribution from you Ali, but I think
> it's better to join the rest of us in translating
> files in folder
> http://www.arabeyes.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/arabeyes/doc/kde-i18n/kdebase/
> because this is the most important folder for us to
> translate.

Agreed ( Nadim ;-) ) ... kdebase is the 1# priority now .. if you are worried
about working in a file that someone else is working on.. just simply
announce what files you will wrok on in this fist .. and get to it .. most
files in kdebase are short .. so you will not take a long time translating
them ...

--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi