Injection Molders

Title: We have two great auctions coming up here in Pocatello

To whom it may concern:

I don't know if you would be interested but on October 18, 2001 we will be auctioning off some Quality Industrial Equipment. This will include Cincinnati Injection Molding Machines, 2 Metal Lathes, Milling Machines, Mill Masters, Saws, Grinders, Air Compressor, Air Dryers, Office Equipment, Fork Lifts, Shelving, Support Equipment, and lots more.

Prime Time Auctions Inc. is a company run out of Pocatello, Idaho. We offer absentee bidding as well as on-line bidding. We would be happy to accommodate you in any way that we can. If you have any questions about the Auction Terms or anything else, please feel free to contact us at:

Prime Time Auctions
3330 HWY 30 West
Pocatello, ID 83201
208-232-4912
208-232-0351 Fax

www.primetimeauctions.com

Thank you very much for your time. If you know of any other companies or individuals who would be interested in this auctions we would appreciate it if you would pass this information on to them. Thanks again!

We want to invite you to our Auction!

Prime Time Auctions Presents:
Precision Plastics Auction
Thursday, October 18th,2001 at 10:00 AM
1345 Enterprise
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402

Quality Industrial Equipment - Cincinnati Injection Molding Machines, 2 Metal Lathes, Milling Machines, Mill Masters, Saws, Grinders, Air Compressor, Air Dryers, OFFICE EQUIP., Fork Lifts, Shelving, Support Equip., & More...

To see our On-Line Listing for this Auction and to view the pictures of the items CLICK HERE!

Bid On-Line or Join us in Idaho Falls!!

We have more auctions on the way!!

State of Idaho Transportation Department & Community
Saturday, November 3rd, 2001 - 10:00 am
3330 Hwy 30 W
Pocatello, Idaho 83201

Vehicles, Tools, ATV's, Office, Toys, Construction, Details posted as they come in. If you have equipment that needs sold, this could be the auction, have the bidders set a fair price for you. Remember no minimums.

Rock Shop Collection
November, 2001
Pocatello, Idaho 83201

Date to be set! A sizeable collection of Rare and Hard to find Rocks in all shapes, forms, colors, & sizes. Also some antique showcases and a couple of pieces of polishing equip. Details coming in as auction gets closer.

Can we host an auction for you??

If this message reached you in error or you do not wish to be part of our mailing list please reply to this message with REMOVE in the subject line.
Please share this information with anyone who would be interested. Thanks!!