Re: i will start in kcmlayout.pot /kcmkonqhtml.pot

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:56:41 +0000 (GMT), doc at arabeyes dot org wrote:

>  Great work from you Ali,
>  Anyway, to make life easier for you I made some
>  auto-translation for the files (including the files
>  you're working in), so you have to go to the CVS
>  repository again & download the updated files.
>
>  Salamat,

Dear Mohammad
I downloaded the tow files today  from:
http://www.arabeyes.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/arabeyes/doc/kde-i18n/kdebase/kcmlayout.pot

http://www.arabeyes.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/arabeyes/doc/kde-i18n/kdebase/kcmkonqhtml.pot

but they exactly same with yesterday files

Did I downloaded wrong files?? or wrong URL

ALI

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com