I'm BACK

Salam Again guys,
First of all Happy Ramdan for all of you, & I'd like
to apologize that I didn't do any work in KDE
translation because I was moving to a new flat.

Again I've a BIG BLAME on the translators (except for
Isam who was hardly working on ViM), I was amazed when
I saw that there was NO SINGLE COMMIT since I left.
Does that mean that I have to do every thing in this
project on my own, or what?

I've read the commitment level message & I really
agree with it, so please our dear translators *Go BACK
TO WORK*.