Need Help..!!!

Salamo Alko,

Ramadan Karim.

I'm very sorry for not sharing you the past peroid,but i have finished my certificate in CIW.

Now,when i try to runn Wincvs ,i get error with that message(exited with 1),that appeare to me when i try to login from Admin menue.
I do it before but i don't remembere the cause,i do as Bayzidy wrote .

any way,i'm could login Inetrnet from My Linux machine ,i couldn't do that before.
I try to run CVS from Linux and read the Instruction ,but i don't try it till now.
I ask about if there is any editors to made me wrote arabic on it,if there could you give me links(i want under linux)

Now, i started with the old update on my Wincvs,and need help to the following:

Shell---->Arabic word what
copy sekelton---->Arabic word what
Home Directory---->Arabic word what
Downloadable Directory---->Arabic word what
help texyt---->el-nas el-mosa3d

I hear that IBM-egypt made Translation to Staroffice & KDE is that true,and what is the name of the Managers of that project(arabeyes).

I will be thanks for your help.

Eng. Ayman M. Galal