Re: IRC party...

--- Hamza Soft wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Sorry could any one send to me the times of the IRC party again,
> I'm from cairo.

Ayman, you might have misread the notice - the IRC party has already
passed (was on Oct 25 :-)

We're hoping to have another release party (for other things beside
QaMoose) towards the end of November, early December - so stay posted
and keep checking the home-page.

  http://www.arabeyes.org

> I'm very sorry for not share you now adays bcz i'm so busy .
> But i tell every friend who is interset with Linux about that mailing
> list, also Companies.
>
> I hope i finished my study in IBM ASAP to help you.

Keep in mind that you don't need to dedicate a full days of work.
A few hours (or even an hour) every couple of days would do wonders.

Stay connected, stay informed and help as much as you CAN.