CVS Updates (follow-up)

Salam,

I have made the move to the new structure. Pleae update your
local working copies. The easiest way is to simply remove
what you have, and checkout the relevant module.

(so, if you're translating, then 'translate' is your module)

$ cvs -d:pserver:username at arabeyes dot org:/home/CVS co translate

this will download the 'translate' module which includes the 'kde'
files.

Thank you for your patience.