Re: Yudit text editor

On Friday 07 December 2001 12:26, you wrote:
>  --- Abdulla <almuhairi at softhome dot net> wrote: > >
> > I installed it but it is not showing arabic
> > characters.  I have winXP on
> > the other partition and used Mandrake to import the
> > fonts.  Any help is
> > appreciated.  Thank you.
> Salam,
> You've to copy the ttf fonts to
> /usr/share/yudit/fonts/ directory, then Arabic will
> show properly.

well beside that.. you need to define the ttf font that you use in the
yudit.properties .. you will find this file in /usr/share/yudit/config ..
to know how to add the font definition in the yudit.properties .. read the
FAQ of Yudit .. you will find the faq file in /usr/share/yudit/doc

		Good Luck
			Isam