The Arabeyes Translation FAQ

Salam All ..
First of all I am happy that Mohammed Gamal's call for help did get some response .. I hope that we can see more in the coming days.
Now we started making a page for the Frequently Asked Questions that you and any new comer may have. Please have a look at it, you can find it here :
http://arabeyes.org/faqomatic/cache/4.html

Please ( specially for the new comers ) read through the questions and answers, and report back to this list if there is any unclear answer, any question that you still have in mind that is not there, anything that you can think of about the translation process that you couldn't find there. Your input is the most important part of this FAQ, and it is highly valued.

	Thank you all for your help and interest
			Yours
				Isam Bayazidi