What Does ???? means in Arabic

Hi All ..
There is an issue of using common Arabic dictionary of terms, we don't want the word Directory translated to "Daleel" in one program or place, and to "mojalad" in another, or calling the Update : "ta7deeth" in one place, and "Tajdeed" in another , this will cause confusion .. we should have our English-Arabic dictionary of terms ..
I am sure that you are aware of that, but I thought that the English-Arabic Terms reference table should be available before we start..

		Yours
			Isam