Re: Arabization Team

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 10:11:22AM -0700, Ali Hashimi wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> do we have any compendium to start from or we have to
> start by creating and sharing it

We will use the KDE .pot files, and create translated versions saving them as
.po files. However, I'm still waiting on a few emails to see how we're going
to make this process easy with the number of people who are interested. I have
gravely underestimated the number of people wanting to work on the
translation ;)

Some of the translation team will have cvs access on the Arabeyes server, and
then from there I will put them up on the KDE servers, so you and the other
translators can keep up with one another's work.

later

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |