Arabization Team

Dear all,
Salam,
Let me guys introduce myself to you in brief,
My name is Saad Al-Harthi, Graduated for KAAU, I had
BSC in Industrial Engineering with experience of 13
years as MVS OS/390 support plus LANs.

I've been watching the msgs for couple of days but
till now I could not see a clear plan of what, how,
who should do what!

Let us guys put ourselves a plan of what paths to
follow.
I'm suggesting the following :
Divide ourselves into 3 groups:
1st:  Documentation Arabization team.
2nd:  KDE Arabization team.
3rd:  Management team.

For the 1st team to deal with the arabization of the
documentations, it does not matter which platform we
do the arabization on as far as there is a conversion
tools to do so.
For the 2nd team to deal with tech. aspects of KDE
interfaces with arabic modules.
For the 3rd team to deal with the KDE Organization for
management aspect.

The subject is debatable and sharable.
Any comments are welcome.

Saad Al-Harthi.