[developers] Arabeyes project clones on Github

Hi all,

I have cloned ITL project to github, so any one can fork it and add pull
requests if he like. The github repo will be periodically synced from
Arabeyes repo; and when pull requests are approved by project admins, the
changes will be synced back to Arabeyes repo.

I refrained from cloning the other projects because most of them were
untouched for years. However, if anyone wants to pursue the development of
any Arabeyes project, tell me and I'll clone it to github and add it to the
auto-sync list.

The project home for arabeyes on github is:
https://github.com/arabeyes-org

Best Regards,
Anas