[developers] Fwd: ITL and Porting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fikrul Arif <fikr4n at gmail dot com>
Date: Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 4:26 AM
Subject: ITL and Porting
To: contact at arabeyes dot org

Assalamu'alaykum w w

I see all of the maintainers and contributors of ITL are inactive. What is
the status of this project now? I hope it will be continued.

Currently I am porting ITL to Java, I modify JITL (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jitl/). Is there any
restriction/encouragement about project repository location and package
naming? Or can I just use github.com and org.arabeyes.itl as as the main
package?

Jazakallah.

Fikrul Arif, Indonesia

--
general <fikr4n at gmail dot com> | academic <fikrul dot arif at ui dot ac dot id> |
work<fikrul at badr-interactive dot com>