Re: [developers] (no subject)

Alslam Khaled,

"svn co http://svn.arabeyes.org/svn/art/khotot"; Gives "svn: OPTIONS of 'http://svn.arabeyes.org/svn/art/khotot': 200 OK (http://svn.arabeyes.org)"

I've also experienced the same problem trying to checkout another arabeyes projects in the past. Even the instructions on the index page of http://svn.arabeyes.org/ are incorrect or at the very least inconsistent. I would really appreciate it if the instructions on the index page were updated.

Thanks for your (and everyone else's) continued effort to make working with arabic a much better experience.

Sulaiman