Re: [developers] Arabic shaping and reversing

> HarfBuzz[1] would be the most sensible option for you.
+1
yes this is the only right way of doing it (firbidi and icu are just
workarounds)

there are many aspects in report-lab that need to be fixed too
as it seems that in many places in report lab expects ascii string not
a python unicode object nor a utf8 encoded string (I guess I got
problems with platypus)

beside the crazy way apply some style sheets or templates with fonts
that supports arabic

we need a fallback procedure to some fonts that support Arabic
and an single place and easy way to set the default font which should
be inherited by all document elements instead of hardcoding fonts per
elements