[developers] PHP extension and Gentoo ebuilds for ITL

Assalāmu`alaykum wa Raḥmaṭullāhi wa Barakātuh,

I wrote a PHP extension for the ITL library a while ago and would like
to release the code. The extension makes the following functions
available in PHP:

 * itl_get_prayer_times -- Get prayer times for a specific location,
   method, and date.
 * itl_get_north_qibla -- Get Qibla direction measured from North.
 * itl_h_date -- Convert Gregorian date to Hijri.
 * itl_g_date -- Convert Hijri date to Gregorian.

I also have a couple of ebuilds for building the extension and the itl
library for Gentoo.

How do I go about submitting the code to Arabeyes? Or should I submit
the extension to PECL and the ebuilds to Gentoo bugzilla? What license
would be suitable? My goal is to have the code reviewed and made as
widely available as possible.

Best regards,
Yahya