Re: [developers] Arabic fonts in GTK look ugly, why?

Salam,

because we [in ojuba.org] have chosen a screen font [dejavu sans] for
menus and interface
while we have choose a high quality naskhi-like font for text body

the screen font should be very visible at low resolution or small font
size let's say 10

if you don't like it you may change that to be Muthana which Khalid
suggested to be much better than dejavu sans for that usage
but we have seen that most people are uncomfortable with things that
are too far from naskh

you may set it to Arial or what ever font you like

it's not a bug, it's just a personal choice