Re: [developers] Error in Simplified Naskh Font

that's not a bug it's a calligraphy art style

the style we are using as a reference is the mus-haf al-madina
and it looks exactly as it's in our application

BTW: Jordan ministry of education have published a copy of the mus-haf
to be distributed to the students and in the appendix they write that
they are  putting such hamza maksura  below too

> كما أعلم أن الهمزة تبقى فوق النبرة حتى لو كُسرت وهذا ما يجب أن يكون.

لا داع للاجتهاد والتكلف فقط افتح المصحف الورقي

this site offers an interactive browsing of scanned pages
http://www.quranflash.com/en/quranflash.html