Re: [developers] ITL

Hatem Nassrat writes:
 > Is the ITL code stable w.r.t. known bugs? or are there known bugs that
 > are yet to be looked at?

There has been a couple of bug reports regarding ITL (either reported
to this list, or emailed to me). Most of them are minor issues, and
all are now fixed in my local copy.

As soon as I get svn access, I will commit these changes and start
testing. These changes will be released soon Insha'allah as
libitl-0.7.

As for stability, the API of the library has been "frozen" for a
while, and the new release will preserve API/ABI compatibility with
previous versions.

Salaam,
Thamer

PS. To Arabeyes maintainers: It seems that my account did not survive
the cvs-to-svn switch. Do I still have write access, and if so, what
do I need to get past the "authorization failed" after "svn co
https://svn.arabeyes.org/svn/itl";? (specifically, which username and
password should I use). And BTW, what is the right place for asking
these type of questions?

Thanks.