Re: [developers] WAQF GPL

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 06:13:24PM +0200, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> because we don't care!
>
> anyway we don't have much projects yet
>
> maybe when it catch the fire and we have sufficient momentum we'll
> notify them about it.

IMHO, I think it is good enough to publicize it within the Muslim
developer community, rather than get in the loops of the FSF and much of
their philosophical gibberish. Some of their statements hold true to
what we learn from Islam, but I don't think it is a good idea to host
this licensee it under that organization.

--
Hatem Nassrat