Re: [developers] PHP extension and Gentoo ebuilds for ITL

salam all -
i've put up a site using the itl php extension here: http://waqt.org.
the source code is available on github
(http://github.com/ahmedre/waqt.org).  i'd be interested in any sort
of feedback you guys have.

one sort of interesting tidbit that i found was that my previous
version of the web prayertimes used a native (ie non-php extension)
based version made by Omar Abo-Namous.

i think it may still be useful to someone, and i can't find it in
arabeyes cvs (nor from a quick google search, but i didn't search too
carefully).  if someone (yahya?) can add it to the itl repository,
please email me and i'll send you the file.

jazakumAllah khair.
wsalams.