Re: [developers] kprayertime 4.0

Compiled and installed wonderfully on Kbuntu 9.04 but the configuration screen seems to have a bug where I'm supposed to specify Altitude and Longitude(you can see that there is no way to know what I'm specifying) and the lookup button doesn't seem to do anything.

Here's a screenshot:
http://www.petaimg.com/u265/828prayertime.jpeg