Re: [developers] Python Arabic shaping code

see this

http://mindx.josefspillner.de/uni/python/doc/pythonbrowser.pdf

Gezim Hoxha wrote:
Hi Sherif,

Although I don't have an answer for you, just wondering how are you using python to program on the iPhone?

Thanks,
-Gezim

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Sherif Omran <sherif dot omran at gmx dot de <mailto:sherif dot omran at gmx dot de>> wrote:

    Hello everybody,

    can any body please help me with the Python Arabic shaping code. I
    have
    a problem with writing arabic on the iphone.
    Letters get not connected and i tested the font but i need to have the
    shaping library.

    kind regards,
    Sherif