Re: [developers] arabic text rendering engine under ARM

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Sherif Omran <sherif dot omran at gmx dot de> wrote:

hello every body,

can somebody with a good experience in linux cooperate with me to
compile me the arabic rendering engine under ARM? I am working on a
project to provide arabic for iphone cell phone.

What Arabic rendering engine are you talking about? What compilation errors are you getting? I'm no expert on the subject, but you should provide more details if you want anyone to help you.

Thanks,
Yousef