[developers] Fwd: [Arabic Team] RTL support in Sahana UI

Alslamo Alikom wa rahmato Allah ;
 we need an experienced web developer to do the right to left support for the Sahana   ( disaster management system ) user interface . any one willing to help?? if any; contact me at takashi85eg at gmail dot com or directly
to MR.Dominic the director and supervisor of the sahana translation efforts.
the sahana system is very useful for the relief organizations such as (Al-shareyah ,red crescent etc..)working in the major disasters areas perhaps our brothers in yemen find it useful.
here is Mr.Dominic message.