Re: [developers] xkb keyboard layout vs. input methods im-chooser

Guys, what do you think, is this satisfactory solution to be pushed
upstream? If so, I'll prepare a patch against X locale data then fix the
xkb layout to match it.

Now I've the idea of using Unicode unassigned code points in the xkb
layout and X locale file instead of the values from presentation forms,
this will mean if this feature didn't work with the user, he will get an
invalid character and he will notice the presence of a problem instead
of the pseudo characters that presentation forms give.

Regards,
 Khaled