Re: [developers] making bicon a daemon

as-salamu alaykom,

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 06:56:56AM +0300, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> bicon enables arabic only for child processes
> making the whole system depend on an alpha quality software is very danger
> so is there a way to make bicon something like bicond (something like acon)

  1. According to Behdad (one of BiCon authors), BiCon is "obsolete".
  Actually there are several issues in BiCon that need fixing (I
  mentioned some of the issues I found on this mailing list about last
  year).

  2. I think that the proper way for arabic support is that software
  should use fribidi library (fribidi now supports arabic characters
  joining).

--
 أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer