Project Hijra released, Hijri/Islamic Calendar released under Waqf public license

Ojuba team is pleased to announce the release of our first complete project

Hijra, a complete Hijri suite

A FLOSS Islamic Calendar (aka. Hijri Calendar) software which is
released under Waqf Public license
It features:
1. Nice PyGTK+ GUI with tray applet
2. High level OOP library (can be used to implement gdesklets, super
karamba ..etc)
3. low level library.

It uses a special algorithm designed (by me) which gives much better
precision than other known algorithms. It uses integer operations to
avoid round off errors in float point operation.

The algorithm is adjusted by three constants p,q, and a "p/q" is the
ratio of perfect lunar months (30 days) and usual months (29 days) and
"a" is just a shift.
and unlike EMACS algorithm, this algorithm distribute the days of the
year fairly over the months.

http://hijra.ojuba.org/

http://www.ojuba.org/downloads/hijra/
for svn people use

svn co --username=anonymous --password=anonymous http://svn.ojuba.org/hijra

this package include a high level library which make it very easy to develop
gdesklets and plasma and karamba applets
please help me provide them